Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. This past week was a pretty busy week for me. I posted the crepe paper water lily tutorial and I posted a video and written tutorial for the giant paper flowers for backdrops. It has been a while since I made a video tutorial and I forgot how long it takes! It actually took almost two hours just to upload, and once it was finally done, I realized I did not upload the correct version! Everything is up and fine now! 😉
For this coming week, I have a couple of things planned. I hope to post another 1 or 2 tutorials next week. I also want to make another blogging-related post, since I just finished my 4th month of blogging! Since I’m a newbie blogger, I thought it might be helpful to other newbies if I make a post showing my numbers and what worked/didn’t work for me in the last 4 months. Although my numbers are tiny compared to well-established blogs, I am proud to say that I went from 400 views in February to 20,000 views in May! Though, I do think Mother’s Day had a lot to do with the big jump in May. I hope I can continue to grow this blog.
What did you do last eek? What are you up to this week? Link up to the Merry Monday link party and show me what you’ve done! If you leave me a comment, I’ll be sure to check out your post and share! Thanks so much!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #56
- We need your help! If you like our party, please hop over to 60 – The New 40 or Nanna’s Wisdom and visit the Wise Boost Party and vote for us! Thank you for your support!
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to this past week…
Craving Some Creativity
The Lady Prefers 2 Save
The Kolb Corner
Where The Smiles Have Been
Ash And Crafts
Inside The Fox Den
Made In A Day
Most PopularThe Ultimate Pegboard Guide and Why EVERYONE Should Have Them! @DIY Just Cuz
Host Feature Pick
Berry Tart @ Project Pastry Love (PIN IT)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Let’s get the party started!