Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I am so sorry I was so busy last week that I did not get to make as many posts as I was hoping. I did publish a remake of my giant paper flower tutorial which is great for making paper backdrops. I made a tutorial previously on the same item but I felt that my video and pictures could look better. The flower is also a simpler version. In addition, I posted this tutorial on how to create a himmeli geometric sculpture. I really liked the sculpture and now it has a spot in my craft room with my crepe paper succulents.
For this week, I really hope to publish my post on my blog’s growth from February to May. I also hope to create another crepe paper flower tutorial; I think anemones would be an easy one to try. I also have two cute party decoration tutorials that I am contributing to the Think Crafts blog. One is for a tissue paper tassel garland with flowers and the other is a fun ice cream cone garland. I don’t know when they will be posted, but I’ll be sure to link to it here.
What have you been up to this past week? What are your plans this week? If you’re linking up, leave me a comment with the number position of your links in this week’s link party. I’ll make sure to check it out and share!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #57
- The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 is live! This is the last installment of the four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for 2015! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
- Please join us in welcoming Kat of Confessions of the Perfect Mom as our Guest Host for the next two weeks!
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kat of Confessions of a Perfect Mom, our Co-Host for the next two weeks. Kat is a Stay at Home-Homeschooling Mom who started blogging as a “what is going on behind the behind the perfect mom face” look into our lives. Hence the title of the blog. Confessions of a Perfect Mom is all about ‘mostly makeup and fashion, but there is a mix of other stuff in there as well.’ Please welcome Kat by following her social media and stopping by her blog.
Mommy Scientist Series: Why I’m Overhauling My Skincare Products (Part 1) from Easy Peasy Mom
Host Feature Pick:
Rustic Wedding in a Barn from Surroundings by Debi (PIN IT)
Debi shared decor details from this beautiful rustic barn wedding. I especially love the use of lace with the embroidery hoops! Click on the link above to see all the other pretty details of this great wedding!
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Let’s get the party started!