Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Things still haven’t quite settled down for me yet, so I wasn’t able to post very often last week. I did put up this tutorial on crepe paper anemones.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I’ve been working a paper flower wall for a friend’s wedding, I’ve been trying to create a paper rose tutorial, and I started dabbling in hand-lettering. If you’re not following me, you can find me under “ashandcrafts”.
For this week, I really hope to get more things done, like my blogging progress post. I also hope to write my paper rose tutorial, and maybe even get a video tutorial done.
What have you been up to this past week? I’d love to know what number your link up is! Leave me a comment with the number and I’ll be sure to check it out and share!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #58
- We need more Father’s Day craft tutorials! Link-up to The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 and be seen on 12 blogs! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
- Please join us in welcoming Kat of Confessions of the Perfect Mom as our Guest Host for the next two weeks!
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kat of Confessions of a Perfect Mom, our Co-Host for the next two weeks. Kat is a Stay at Home-Homeschooling Mom who started blogging as a “what is going on behind the behind the perfect mom face” look into our lives. Hence the title of the blog. Confessions of a Perfect Mom is all about ‘mostly makeup and fashion, but there is a mix of other stuff in there as well.’ Please welcome Kat by following her social media and stopping by her blog.
Top 5 Things I am DONE Doing @Confessions Of The Perfect Mom (PIN IT)
Individual Frozen Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies @An Italian In My Kitchen (PIN IT)
HOST FEATURE PICK(S)
Nutella Pavlova – Living The Gourmet (PIN IT)
Does this nutella pavlova look from Living the Goumet look so delicious?
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!