Hello everyone! Welcome to Merry Monday 54. For a recap of last week, on Monday, I posted a spiral paper rose tutorial that’s super easy to do. It doesn’t require any patterns and you really can freehand the whole thing. I also introduced my freebie printable banner kit for all email subscribers. I did not offer this earlier because it actually took a while for me to make. However, now it’s available and it’s awesome! It comes in four different colors, with different background designs and every letter of the alphabet so you can customize what you want your banner to say.
As for the coming days, I have some fun tutorials planned! One tutorial I will be showing you involves trendy succulents! I am also working on a flower paper backdrop/wall project for an upcoming wedding, so I may be re-doing my previous giant paper flower post with new and improved photos and video! My photos before were not very great because I thought I could just record in HD and use freeze frames as my photos.
I hope you have a wonderful week!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #54
- We love all the helpful blogging tips shared on each Merry Monday Link Party. To help our fellow bloggers, we’ll be sharing the blogging tips and tricks linked to the party in the party email reminders!
- Our third Spring Craft Blog Hop is now open. This hop is focusing on Easter, Mother’s Day, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo, and general spring crafts. If your craft fits these themes, come link-up and be seen on 19 blogs! Link-up HERE.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th. Want to help host the last Spring Craft Blog Hop? Sign-up HERE.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
See what the hosts have been up to…
Craving Some Creativity
The Kolb Corner
Where The Smiles Have Been
Ash And Crafts
Inside The Fox Den
My Feature Pick
How to turn a cheese box into a beautiful hanging shelf @ Curb to Refurb (PIN IT)
Make sure you visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might be you!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Let’s get the party started!