Yay! I won the Rafflecopter to be the #SoMe2 featured blogger of the week! I never win anything! How exciting!
Please join in on the fun and link your twitter posts below!
Please take just a moment to read these few lines about
what you should be linking up at this party.
DO NOT LINK UP YOUR BLOG
DO NOT LINK UP A BLOG POST
DO NOT LINK UP YOUR TWITTER PROFILE
But first, let’s take a minute to meet your #SoMe2 hostesses….
Ashley from Ash and Crafts!
love all things that have to do with crafts, DIY, home decor, beauty,
weddings and photography. I decided to start blogging because I think it
is a great way to share what I know while also learning from others at
the same time. I am excited to be a part of this community and I cannot
wait to collaborate with others in things such as blog swaps and guest
posts. Thank you to the hosts Kim, DeDe, Sarah C. and Sarah V. for
giving me this opportunity to be a featured blogger and thank you to
everyone for letting me be a part of this community.
chance to win a spot as our featured blogger. We will feature your blog,
and links to your social media. Your links will be inserted into the
Rafflecopter for that week – gaining you more followers.
The rules are simple!
- Please follow your hostesses and featured blogger. (first 5 links)
- Please add the #SoMe2 button (found at the bottom of the post) to your sidebar or link page.
- Tweet about the party! More partiers = More followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button! Tweet
- Use our hashtag #SoMe2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other!
If you need help adding your Twitter post to the party,
this infographic explains how to do it with step-by-step photos. Just
click the photo to enlarge it!
1) Link up 1 recent Tweet. That’s a TWEET – not your Twitter account or a direct link to your blog post!!
2) Re-tweet and favorite your HOSTESSES’ and FEATURED BLOGGER’S tweets. You can even comment if you want! (first 5 links)
3) Re-tweet and favorite the 2 links in front of yours. That way everyone has some Twitter love! One of the hostesses will make sure the last two links are retweeted and favorited.
<img src=”http://i60.tinypic.com/10gfbmb.jpg” alt=”SoMe2″ width=”150″ height=”150″ />